Step 2. Joining
Sets the `Activated At` and `Beacon Configured At` times on the Spot
All Neutrons must be provisioned within 5 m of a Cloud Gateway, and can then be installed further away by hopping 5 m between Neutrons.
- Neutrons provision onto a Cloud Gateway, which is different to what the platform thinks. Neutrons would have had to be whitelisted onto another Cloud Gateway in the past.
- Solution: Remove the Neutron from the whitelist on all Cloud Gateways in the area. Reset the Neutron using the reset button and restart the installation process for that Spot.
- The Cloud Gateway has provisioning turned off and therefore the Neutron cannot join it.
- Solution: The installer app turns on provisioning for that Cloud Gateway automatically every time it starts the joining process. So wait for it to timeout and tap Try Again and it will attempt to turn provisioning on for that Cloud Gateway again.
- The Cloud Gateway isn’t in range of the Neutron.
- Solution: All Neutrons must be in direct range of the Cloud Gateway before they are deployed further away. Make sure the Neutron is within 7 m of the Cloud Gateway.
- Whitelisting the Neutron didn’t work (maybe the Cloud Gateway was turned off)
- Solution: Restart the Spot installation in the Installer App. The assignment stage is when the Neutron is whitelisted on that Cloud Gateway.
Please sign in to leave a comment.