How to troubleshoot calibrating Neutrons with Cloud Gateways
- Request Neutron calibrates itself
- Neutron calibrates itself and updates its base reading
- Neutron sends the new base reading in a standard state update
- If the base reading has changed and isn’t zero (0), set the Calibrated At time on the Spot
- Mesh key issue means calibration messages can’t be sent to the Cloud Gateway.
- Solution: Power cycle the Neutron.
- The Neutron was calibrated already and asking it to recalibrate will produce the same base reading - therefore, the Calibrated At time is never updated.
- Solution: Reset the Neutron using the physical reset button and restart the installation process for that Spot.
- The Neutron calibrates itself but the messages from the Neutron to the Gateway and then on to Chargifi Cloud fail.
- Solution: Wait until the next heartbeat from the Gateway, the base reading will be sent in the heartbeat and the Calibrated At time will be set from that.
Please sign in to leave a comment.