How can I get an overview of all the issues that have been resolved?
- To obtain an overview list of all the alerts that have been resolved, go to the Resolution History section in the Manage app.
You can see all the alerts for individual Spots as well as whether the alerts were elevated or not, and whether they were auto-resolved or manually resolved.
- To view more details about individual alerts, click on one of the alerts in the list.
Details about the location and the issue are displayed along with a list of troubleshooting recommendations.
- Click Notes to add comments regarding any issues that triggered the alerts so that other colleagues can see more information about the network, or for your own future reference.
- Click Replace Transmitter if you need a new Spot to be sent out to you because of the one in the list of alerts being defective, damaged, or stolen, for example.
- Click View Alert History for a detailed list of all the alerts that have been triggered by events occurring in relation to this Spot.
You can view a timeline of the health of the Spot as shown below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.