As a service provider with the role of administrator, you are responsible for publishing venues.
You have ensured the following are in place:
- You have the role of administrator assigned to you so you can publish and unpublish venues
- The installation process has been successfully completed
- The installation job has been approved
- All the Spots are up and running in the venue
- Once your first installation job is complete, you will be prompted to publish your venue.
- To publish or unpublish a venue, go to Network in the Deploy app.
- Click on the relevant organization in the Organization List.
- On the Organization details screen, you will see a Venue List and a status column which indicates whether each venue is Published or Unpublished.
- Click on the venue whose status you want to change in the Venue List.
- Click Edit Venue in the top right of the screen.
- In the Venue details screen, go to the Published field and select one of the following two options:
- Live (Published) if you want to start generating analytics data for the venue
- Hidden (Unpublished) if you don't want to generate any data for the venue just yet
- Choose the Update button at the bottom of the screen.
Chargifi Cloud will begin reporting and creating statistics for the venue now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.