To begin your deployment process, you first need to create an organization. The table below shows the organizational entities as well as user accounts in purple that you'll need to create in this step of the deployment process. The instructions are detailed below.
|Managed Service Provider||Clients / Customers||Installation of Chargifi|
You have the role of administrator.
- In Deploy, go to Network.
- Click Create an Organization.
- Enter the name of the organization.
- Assign an installation company or companies to your organization.
- If you haven't created any installation companies yet, click Assign Installation Companies.
- In the Installation Companies pop-up, click Create a Company.
- Enter the name of the installation company and choose Add to assign the new installation company to your organization.
- You can add several installation companies to your organization. Click on the installation company name on the left-hand side of the pop-up. The installation company is then moved to the right-hand side of the pop-up under Selected Installation Companies.
- Choose Assign.
- The Create an Organization screen is updated automatically with the total number of installation companies you have assigned to the organization displayed in the Installation Companies field.
- Select the country in which your organization is based using the Country dropdown list.
- Enter a street address or select one of the suggestions from the suggested addresses that appear as you begin to type.
You can check the accuracy of the location and adjust it manually in the interactive Google map that appears after entering the street address.
- Change the time zone, if required.
- Choose Create.
You will see the following:
- You have no active venues or Spots
- A prompt to add installers to the installation companies
You can finish setting up the organizational entities and come back to adding more user accounts later. The next step will be to create venues and assign the venues to your organization that you just created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.