With the software development kits (SDKs) that are available in Chargifi Connect, you can leverage our smart association functionality to harness user data for analytics purposes. Bluetooth allows us to identify which user is nearest to a Chargifi Wireless Charging Spot and, therefore, most likely to be charging at a point in time.
Articles in this section
- What is Smart Association?
- What is a Chargifi Webhook?
- What is the Chargifi API?
- What is the Chargifi SDK?
- What is foreign object detection?
- What are Chargifi iBeacons?
- What are Chargifi Cloud Gateways?
- What happens if I don’t have a phone that’s wireless charging-enabled?
- Does the Spot stop charging once the battery reaches 100%?
- Can I charge more than one mobile device at once?