No. Our Spots will charge your mobile device through plastic cases of up to 1.1 in / 3 mm thickness.
Articles in this section
- What is Smart Association?
- What is a Chargifi Webhook?
- What is the Chargifi API?
- What is the Chargifi SDK?
- What is foreign object detection?
- What are Chargifi iBeacons?
- What are Chargifi Cloud Gateways?
- What happens if I don’t have a phone that’s wireless charging-enabled?
- Does the Spot stop charging once the battery reaches 100%?
- Can I charge more than one mobile device at once?
Please sign in to leave a comment.