This is the final stage in the job workflow.
- To approve a job you want to start in the Jobs section and click on the one you want to approve.
- On the right-hand side of the screen your Job should be in the Awaiting Approval stage.
- If it's still in Installation Scheduled, this means your installation manager hasn't selected to send it for your approval.
- You can still move it into the next stage, if you need to, by clicking on Submit for Approval.
- When your job is in the Awaiting Approval stage, you can click on Approve Job As Complete to approve the job.
- If you need to create another job for that same venue, you can do this at any time by installing or replacing a Spot within that venue.
How do I schedule an installation job?
Please sign in to leave a comment.