Different users have different business roles assigned to them and these assignments determine what they can view in Deploy.
|Business Role||User Role||Access to Organizational Data||Access to Apps|
|Managed Service Provider (MSP)||Administrator||All their organizational data including users, organizational entities, network data with full read-write permissions||
|Organizational Manager||General User||Assigned organizations with read-only access||Analyze|
|Venue Manager||General User||Assigned venues with read-only access||Analyze|
|Installation Manager||General User||
Assigned jobs with read-write access to create jobs, set up venues, and approve completed jobs.
Assigned jobs with read-only access in Deploy and installer access to set up Spots in Installer app
To create user accounts for other people who require administrator permissions in Deploy, do the following:
- Go to Network -> Manage User Access.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add.
- Choose Add Account.
To create user accounts for installation managers and installers in Deploy, do the following:
- Go to Installers.
- Choose the installation company to which you want to assign new users.
- Enter the email address of the installation manager you want to add and select Installation Manager from the dropdown list.
- Choose Add Installer.
- From here, your installation manager can add their own installers. If you wish to do this, repeat steps 1 to 4 but select Installer from the dropdown box.
New users receive an email with a link to Chargifi Cloud to set up their password.