Teem's workplace experience solutions allow you to book spaces and seats to increase workplace productivity and efficiency.
Our Teem Integration package takes you a step further and enables you and your colleagues and employees to wirelessly charge your mobile devices while triggering space and seat reservations as you move through your workplace.
By simply setting your mobile device down on a Chargifi Spot in either a meeting room or at a hot desk, you can simultaneously book that space or seat in Teem and charge your device.
You can link Teem spaces and seats in the Chargifi Develop app with specific meeting rooms (spaces) and hot desks (seats) in your offices, enabling you to reserve them by placing your device down on a Spot.
To facilitate reserving rooms with Teem using your Spots, you’ll need to have the following:
- A Teem account with an Admin role allowing you to create an organization API key
- Rooms set up in Teem to which you can link Spots in the integration
- An API key in Teem to facilitate the integration with Chargifi Cloud
To integrate Teem with Chargifi Spots, do the following:
- Go to Chargifi Cloud -> Develop -> Smart Integrations -> Teem -> Manage Integration.
- Click Add Teem Integration.
- Enter a name for this integration (for example, your company name).
- Enter a default length of time for your reservations (for example, 30 minutes).
- Select your organization and venue from the dropdown lists.
- Choose Create and Connect Teem Account.
- You will see a confirmation message at the top of your screen and then you are automatically redirected to the Teem app.
Assign Chargifi Zones to Teem Rooms
- Click on the new integration in the overview list to navigate to the Linking Teem Rooms screen.
- Select a zone and a Teem room from the dropdown lists.
- Choose Create Link.
- The Chargifi zone and Teem room appear as a new entry in the Zone List.
The relationship between Chargifi zones and Teem rooms is 1:1. Once you have linked a zone to a room, you cannot assign the same zone or room to any other entities.
If you want to create a different link, you need to go to the Zone List and click the arrow on the wrench icon and then choose Delete. Now you’ll be able to create a new link between the zone and a room.
Please sign in to leave a comment.