You can use the floor plans in Chargifi Cloud to get an overview of usage of SmartSpots in your venues. The floor plans are interactive so you can zoom in and out and view detailed information on individual SmartSpots as well as perform user actions on SmartSpots.
- Contact your Chargifi partner or email@example.com. and send us a copy of your floor plan, which we will upload to Chargifi Cloud, providing you with your own customized, interactive floor plan.
- We'll confirm as soon as your floor plans are available for your organization or venue.
- You can view your network and SmartSpot usage data by organization, venue, and zone now. To do this, go to either the Manage app or the Analyze app, depending on your role.
- Choose Floor Plans and then click on any floor plan in the list to view all the details.
The floor plan in the Analyze app shown below indicates the number of charging sessions per SmartSpot and the length of time a user has charged their device. The more usage (length of time and frequency of use) a SmartSpot has, the larger and darker in colour the dot is on the floor plan.
- Now click on a dot to view details about the length of charging sessions and the number of sessions, as shown below.
- Click on other dots or click on the SmartSpot names in the right hand list to display details on different SmartSpots as shown below.
- With this analytics data, you can now turn these insights into business decisions to attract more traffic to a certain area or consider advertizing the wireless charging service to enhance the workplace or guest experience.
- If you use the Manage app, you can do more to remotely manage your SmartSpots with the buttons provided to configure, calibrate, and reboot any of your SmartSpots.
You can also see at a glance the statuses of your SmartSpots and whether they are Online, In Use, or Offline, and manage them accordingly.