You can use this function when you know a venue will trigger unwanted or unnecessary alerts. An example use case would be when you need to change the WiFi network or maintenance is being performed so the SmartSpots will be offline for a few days.
- To mute alerts, go to the Alerts section of the Manage app and select the bell icon for the SmartSpots in the list of alerts that you wish to mute.
- Check the details in the pop-up and, if you are sure you want to mute alerts for that alert type and for that venue's SmartSpot, choose the Mute button.
- Do this for every SmartSpot in the venue for which alerts need to be muted.
- To unmute alerts after a certain period of time, go to the Alerts section in the Manage app and click Customize Alerts in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Manage Muted Alerts.
- Choose the Unmute button for the venue and alert type for which you want to receive alerts again.