You can use this function when you know a venue will trigger unwanted or unnecessary alerts. An example use case would be when you need to change the Wi-Fi network or maintenance is being performed so the Spots will be offline for a few days.
- To mute alerts, go to the Alerts section of the Manage app and select the bell icon for the Spots in the list of alerts that you wish to mute.
- Check the details in the pop-up and, if you are sure you want to mute alerts for that alert type and for that venue's Spot, choose the Mute button.
- Do this for every Spot in the venue for which alerts need to be muted.
- To unmute alerts after a certain period of time, go to the Alerts section in the Manage app and click Customize Alerts in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Manage Muted Alerts.
- Choose the Unmute button for the venue and alert type for which you want to receive alerts again.