Yes. Our SmartSpots don’t hold a charge and need to be plugged in to a power outlet at all times to function. We’ll help you to assess how best to install our SmartSpots at your venue to ensure the SmartSpots stay plugged in and online. We have different products with different cabling options to ensure there are sufficient charging units even when there is a minimal number of power outlets on location.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure my SmartSpots?
- What is Smart Association?
- What is a Chargifi Webhook?
- What is the Chargifi API?
- What is the Chargifi SDK?
- What is foreign object detection?
- What are Chargifi iBeacons?
- What are Chargifi Cloud Gateways?
- What happens if I don’t have a phone that’s wireless charging-enabled?
- Does the SmartSpot stop charging once the battery reaches 100%?