Qi 5W, Apple Fast Charging (7.5W), Samsung/Qualcomm Fast Charging (10W), Qi 15W. Note that these are the maximum speeds and a device can charge more slowly depending on how full it’s battery is or how hot the device is.
Articles in this section
- What is Smart Association?
- What is a Chargifi Webhook?
- What is the Chargifi API?
- What is the Chargifi SDK?
- What is foreign object detection?
- What are Chargifi iBeacons?
- What are Chargifi Cloud Gateways?
- What happens if I don’t have a phone that’s wireless charging-enabled?
- Does the Spot stop charging once the battery reaches 100%?
- Can I charge more than one mobile device at once?