If a customer is no longer part of your network and you want to tidy up your platform, you can move a venue. If you are taking SmartSpots out of one venue and redeploying them, you may need to move your venue to which the SmartSpots are assigned.
You are sure you no longer need access to historical alerts data for that venue.
- Go to Deploy and select the relevant organization and then venue.
- Click the wrench icon beside the venue that you want to move.
- Choose Move.
- In the pop-up Move Venue Between Organizations, select the organization to which you want to move the venue.
- Select the checkbox to denote that you have understood that switching organizations effectively deletes all related historical alerts for the current venue.
- Choose the Update button to continue.
You will now see the venue appear in the Venue List of the organization to which you moved it. All the assigned SmartSpots are moved also.
If you moved a venue to another organization and you need to undo this user action, simply repeat the steps by moving the venue back to its original organization.
The historical alerts for the venue are deleted and cannot be restored.