Our Cloud Gateway is a one-to-many portal that is installed as a piece of hardware and serves as a bridge between your Chargifi Spots and the remote cloud-based Chargifi Cloud apps.
Articles in this section
- What is Smart Association?
- What is a Chargifi Webhook?
- What is the Chargifi API?
- What is the Chargifi SDK?
- What is foreign object detection?
- What are Chargifi iBeacons?
- What are Chargifi Cloud Gateways?
- What happens if I don’t have a phone that’s wireless charging-enabled?
- Does the Spot stop charging once the battery reaches 100%?
- Can I charge more than one mobile device at once?