How to troubleshoot calibrating Neutrons with Cloud Gateways
- Request Neutron calibrates itself
- Neutron calibrates itself and updates its base reading
- Neutron sends the new base reading in a standard state update
- If the base reading has changed and isn’t zero (0), set the Calibrated At time on the Spot
- Mesh key issue means calibration messages can’t be sent to the Cloud Gateway.
- Solution: Power cycle the Neutron.
- The Neutron was calibrated already and asking it to recalibrate will produce the same base reading - therefore, the Calibrated At time is never updated.
- Solution: Reset the Neutron using the physical reset button and restart the installation process for that Spot.
- The Neutron calibrates itself but the messages from the Neutron to the Gateway and then on to Chargifi Cloud fail.
- Solution: Wait until the next heartbeat from the Gateway, the base reading will be sent in the heartbeat and the Calibrated At time will be set from that.