Calibration is the process of:
- Instructing the Chargifi Neutron to obtain a base current reading as a benchmark for the electrical threshold for a Chargifi Spot when it is plugged in to a power source but not charging a receiving device
- Providing that base reading to Chargifi Cloud
- If calibration fails, then the Neutron cannot send any data from any ensuing charging sessions to Chargifi Cloud.
- The online and offline status will be recorded only.
- You cannot proceed to the final testing stage of deploying a Spot without calibration being successful.