To manage a Chargifi webhook, do the following:
- Go to Develop -> Smart Integrations -> Chargifi Webhooks -> Manage Integration.
- On the Chargifi Webhooks screen, you will see a list of the webhooks you have set up and their status (either Active or Disabled).
- Click on the wrench in the first column of your webhook.
To test your webhook before going live, do the following:
- Choose Test -> Send Test Webhook.
- Check your connected system for the HTTP POST request from Chargifi Cloud.
If you want to change the types of notifications you want to receive in the system you have connected to Chargifi Cloud, choose Edit from the dropdown list beside the wrench icon and make the changes you wish to make in the screen Update a Webhook.
Webhooks are active by default when you create one. You may wish to manually deactivate it until a later point in time. Choose the Active? button to deactivate it until you are ready. When the time comes to switch it on, you can go back in to Update a Webhook screen, activate and save.
You can reactivate and disable a webhook subscription at any time.
If you disable your endpoint, it will not be called even if the state of SmartSpots change.
You can delete a webhook by simply choosing Delete from the dropdown list beside the wrench icon. no further notifications will be pushed to your system and you can check and monitor your SmartSpots in the Manage and Analyze apps.