The Teem integration allows you to associate Teem rooms with specific zones in your venues, enabling you to reserve a room by placing your phone down on a SmartSpot.
To facilitate reserving rooms with Teem and Chargifi SmartSpots, you’ll need to have the following:
- A Teem account
- A Teem Admin user role
- Rooms set up in Teem to which you can link SmartSpots in the integration
- An API key in Teem to facilitate the integration with Chargifi
To integrate Teem with Chargifi SmartSpots, do the following:
- Go to Chargifi Cloud -> Develop -> Smart Integrations -> Teem -> Manage Integration.
- Click Add Teem Integration.
- Enter a name for this integration (for example, your company name).
- Enter a default length of time for your reservations (for example, 30 minutes).
- Select your organization and venue from the dropdown lists.
- Choose Create and Connect Teem Account.
- You will see a confirmation message at the top of your screen and then you are automatically redirected to the Teem app.
Assign Chargifi Zones to Teem Rooms
- Click on the new integration in the overview list to navigate to the Linking Teem Rooms screen.
- Select a zone and a Teem room from the dropdown lists.
- Choose Create Link.
- The Chargifi zone and Teem room appear as a new entry in the Zone List.
The relationship between Chargifi zones and Teem rooms is 1:1. Once you have linked a zone to a room, you cannot assign the same zone or room to any other entities.
If you want to create a different link, you need to go to the Zone List and click the arrow on the wrench icon and then choose Delete. Now you’ll be able to create a new link between the zone and a room.