To create a new Chargifi webhook, do the following:
- Go to Develop -> Smart Integrations -> Chargifi Webhooks -> Manage Integration.
- Click Add Webhook.
- On the screen Create a Webhook, select an organization within which you want to listen to Chargifi SmartSpot changes.
You will be notified if the status of a Chargifi SmartSpot changes within this organization only.
- Depending on your role within your organization, do the following:
a) If you are an organization manager, you can drill down further and select a single venue within which you want to listen to Chargifi SmartSpot changes.
b) If you are a venue manager, you have to select the venue to which you have access.
- Enter a name for your webhook so that you can easily identify it in future.
- Enter the URL for the system to which you want Chargifi Cloud-related notifications to be sent. This is the URL (endpoint) to which Chargifi Cloud posts a HTTP POST request whenever a change in state happens.
For security, we recommend you use an HTTPS web address.
We make a HTTP POST request to the URL (endpoint) you specify in your webhook. The body of this request is a JSON encoded object.
- Select the notifications that you are interested in receiving.
Choose the Active? button to switch off the webhook until you are ready to begin receiving notifications about changes in the state of the SmartSpots.
- Choose Create to create your webhook.