As an installation manager, you are tasked with taking care of the successful installation of SmartSpots guided by your venue managers and managed service providers (MSPs).
Whether you have a single customer who wants to install two Chargifi SmartSpots at a specific location, or a portfolio of larger corporate clients with hundreds of SmartSpots they want to install in various venues, Chargifi Cloud apps equip you to manage your services in a way that is easy, seamless, and professional.
Your MSP is responsible as administrator for creating your Chargifi Cloud account and assigning you the role of installation manager.
Once a Chargifi account has been created for you, you will receive an automated email to set up your own password and access Chargifi Cloud apps.
All the members of your installation crew will receive automated emails once you or your MSP adds their email to the list of installers for a job.
You will be able to access the following apps:
- Installer (Chargifi app for mobile devices)
Your tasks include the following in Chargifi Cloud:
- Create installers and assign installers to installation jobs
- Create and schedule installation jobs
- Create venues and SmartSpots
- Upload photos and add notes for each installed SmartSpot
- Submit completed jobs for approval
- Approve jobs