You may want to share analytics data with your colleagues or your customers, for example, to see whether your SmartSpot service has directly impacted footfall and dwell time, as well as possibly increasing revenue in that venue.
Download analytics data to a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file
- In the Analyze app, go to Sessions and select the locations and dates that you're interested in at the top of the screen.
- Click Download CSV.
Share your weekly email report
When you are assigned an account with Chargifi, you automatically receive a weekly report email.
This email provides useful highlights such as:
- Number of sessions in that week
- Total charging time
- Comparison with the sessions from the week before
- Average session length that week
- Visual history for the last three months
Use Webhook Integrations
Ask your managed service provider or administrator to set up Chargifi Webhooks for other people who use a different platform or application outside of Chargifi Cloud and don't have access to Analyze data.
Our webhooks use events to trigger the passing of information from Chargifi Cloud to other platforms and applications.
To set these up, you need to go to the Chargifi Develop app and choose Smart Integrations -> Chargifi Webhooks -> Manage Integration -> Add Webhook.