The topics listed below are to give you an understanding of how to use the Chargifi Installer app. We recommend reading these short topics before proceeding with the installation process.
Once a Chargifi account has been created for you, you will receive an automated email to set up your own password and access the app. All members of the installation crew can have accounts and user access once an administrator assigns a job to the crew members.
For more information on creating user accounts in the app, see User Roles and Access.
- What is Chargifi Installer?
- What are the network requirements?
- What is the daily bandwidth required by a SmartSpot?
- Getting Started with Chargifi Installer
- What do I need to configure?
- How do I set up the zones?
- How do I check the network?