You can submit your job for approval in the Deploy app.
- The job currently has the status Installation Scheduled
- Spots have been installed properly and photos of each installed Spot have been taken and uploaded via the Installer app
- Activation, calibration, and testing were successfully completed for each Spot
- The status of each Spot is showing as Online in the Manage app
- Go to the Jobs section in the Deploy app.
- Select the completed installation job in the Job List.
- In the Job details screen, choose the button Submit for Approval.
- The job goes to your managed service provider (MSP) administrator for approval.
- The MSP will review the installation photos in the Deploy app for the job and check the Manage app to ensure the installation as well as the commissioning of the Spots was successful.
- Once the MSP approves the job, the status of the job changes to Completed and Approved.
- In the Jobs Management screen, the completed job disappears from the Current Jobs tab and can be viewed in the Job History tab instead.