You can submit your job for approval in the Deploy app.
- The job currently has the status Installation Scheduled
- SmartSpots have been installed properly and photos of each installed SmartSpot have been taken and uploaded via the Installer app
- Activation, calibration, and configuration were successfully completed for each SmartSpot
- Qi-enabled devices were used to test for successful wireless charging on each SmartSpot
- The status of each SmartSpot is showing as Online in the Manage app
- Go to the Jobs section in the Deploy app.
- Select the completed installation job in the Job List.
- In the Job details screen, choose the Submit for Approval.
- The job goes to your MSP for approval.
- The MSP will review the installation photos in the Deploy app for the job and check the Manage app to ensure the installation as well as the commissioning of the SmartSpots was successful.
- Once the MSP approves the job, the status of the job changes to Completed and Approved.
- In the Jobs Management screen, the completed job disappears from the Current Jobs tab and can be viewed in the Job History tab instead.