Chargifi Cloud includes the following apps:
This is an app that can be downloaded onto both iOS and Android mobile devices and is intended for installers to use when commissioning SmartSpots.
This is an administrative app for MSPs to create new organizations and venues and add new SmartSpots to venues. Deploy has an end-to-end jobs management process to ensure you SmartSpots are installed, provisioned, and connected correctly.
Monitor is a management app for MSPs which shows the real-time health of your network to make sure your SmartSpots are online and working as expected. It includes the following features:
- Customizable real-time alerts
- Status displays on network health and SmartSpot usage
- Remote actions to manage your SmartSpots
- Floor plans to view issues in a visual context
- Diagnostics and swift resolution of issues
This is a reporting and analytics app that MSPs, organization managers and venue managers can all access. It provides an overview of all your SmartSpot and session data to see how your SmartSpots, and venues, are being used. It includes the following features:
- Visual representations in the form of graphs to allow you to view total charging time over a chosen period of time
- Insights on average dwell time through average session lengths
- A breakdown of all session lengths as well as sessions by the hour or day
- Comparisons of SmartSpot usage
- Sessions are visible in the context of the floor plans
- If you use a mobile app to unlock charging, you can see demographics data here too
- Data exports using our APIs to any other cloud-connected service
Develop is your connection to additional digital experiences for your customers. Whether you use our APIs to receive Monitor and Analyze data, our SDKs to unlock charging for your customers, or smart integrations and Webhooks to trigger events when your customers start charging - all the tools and documentation are here in Develop.