You may need to replace a SmartSpot if one has gone missing from an on-surface installation or if any were damaged during through or sub-surface installations.
You have completed the following:
- Read the article What do I need to do before replacing my hardware?
- Changed the status of the current job at the venue back to Preparing
- In the Deploy app, go to Network -> Jobs and select the related job from the Job List.
- Choose the Reconfigure Job button.
- Select the organization and drill down to the relevant venue.
- In the SmartSpots List, click on the wrench icon for the relevant SmartSpot.
- Choose Replace.
- Go back to Jobs and select the same related job. In the job details screen, choose Reschedule Job so that the job is active again for the installation company and appears in the Installer app for the crew to install the replacement SmartSpot and activate using Installer.
The SmartSpot status added back to the venue's installation job.
The job status reverts to Preparing until you reschedule.