As an MSP or a venue manager, you want to get an overview of Spot usage in a specific location in which you've had them deployed.
- Select your organization, venue, and zone from the dropdowns at the top of your screen. The selections you make will depend on the level of granularity to which you want to analyze Spot usage at location level.
- Select the time period during which you want to see the level of Spot usage using the calendar dropdown.
- You'll see an overview of the following information based on the combined selections you made in the previous two steps for both location and time period:
- Total number of Spots
- Total charging time
- Total number of sessions
- Average session length in minutes
- Average number of sessions for a Spot
If you change the selections you made for the organization, venue, or zone, for example, or, if you choose a different time period, the analytics information that is displayed in the overview section will be updated accordingly.
- If you see the system message No data available, change your location and time period selections.
- In addition to the overview of Spot statistics data, you have interactive displays of data in the following charts:
- Pie chart
Click on a slice in the pie chart to view detailed information on the Spots and length of charging time.
- Line graph
Select from the dropdown list View By for a dynamic display of the number of sessions in the graph by the following time increments:
- Click on a data point to display detailed information about the Spots used for charging in the venue.