If for any reason a SmartSpot needs replacing, for example, if it got damaged during the actual installation process or by an unexpected event at the venue, you may need to change the job status. The related job must have the status Preparing or Complete.
Any current jobs at the venue are set to Preparing or Complete. This is described in the steps of the procedure below.
To mark your SmartSpot for replacement, do the following:
- Go to Deploy -> Jobs -> Jobs Management -> Current Jobs.
- Type in the venue address to call up any current jobs that exist for that specific venue.
- Check the Job Status column in the Job List.
- Change the statuses for any current jobs for that venue that do not have the status Preparing.
- Make sure you change the status of any other active jobs to Preparing or Complete using the buttons so that the replacement job becomes your only active job.
- Click on the job whose status you need to change to navigate to the Job details screen.
- In the details screen, choose the Reconfigure Job button.
- Choose the Continue button in the following pop-up:
The status of the job goes back to Preparing: