You can easily make the following changes to your SmartSpots:
- Assign the Smartspot to a different zone
- Assign the SmartSpot to a different surface within a zone
- Change the name of the SmartSpot
- In Deploy, go to Network, then choose the relevant organization and venue.
- Under the SmartSpots List, click on the arrow in the wrench icon next to the SmartSpot that you want to change.
- Choose Edit.
- Now make the changes you need to make. You can add a new surface and a new zone and assign the SmartSpot to the newly created locations.
If you are an installer or installation manager using the Installer app, we wouldn't recommend changing anything on the 'Transmitter Type' or 'Communication Module Type' once you have installed a SmartSpot.
If you do make a change here, you must calibrate the SmartSpot again.