We'd recommend looking out for the following alerts, some Top Tips if you receive these alerts are included below:
- Session Deviation
- Not reachable for over X hours
- No activity in over X days
- WiFi Signal Quality
- If you receive a 'Session Deviation' alert this might mean that a device or receiver has been left on one of your Spots.
- If you run a hotel, consider increasing the threshold you set for the length of your sessions as we find that overnight guests have longer charging sessions.
- If you find that a receive a number of 'Unreachable for over X hours' alerts but your WiFi connection is fine, check that these units haven't been unplugged.
- If you receive the 'No Activity In Over X Days' alerts you may want to check that these units are still available and that the markers and materials at the Spot are clearly visible.
- You will likely know from other sources if you have challenges with your WiFi but if you receive 'Not Reachable For Over X Hours' and 'WiFi Signal Quality' alerts for the same Spot this would suggest the Spot is struggling to stay connected to your WiFi router.