Sometimes, users forget to remove their devices after charging or the SmartSpot detects a foreign object nearby (for example, keys). If it detects a metal object for a long time, it may require you to reboot remotely from Chargifi Cloud.
You see a SmartSpot in Manage that is displayed as being constantly In Use for an abnormal length of time.
- Go to Manage -> SmartSpots.
- Select the organization, venue, zone and the SmartSpot in question.
- Choose the Reboot button.
Check that the status of the SmartSpot has changed to Online.
If the status of the SmartSpot is still In Use, try recalibrating your SmartSpot and then check the following with your site contact:
- There are no foreign objects such as metal keys etc. near the SmartSpot in question
- A mobile device has not been forgotten by a user and left on top of the SmartSpot