As an administrator or organization manager, you are responsible for publishing venues.
A published venue is a venue for which the installation process has been successfully completed, the installation job has been approved, and all the SmartSpots are up and running in the venue.
You have the role of administrator assigned to you so you can publish and unpublish venues.
- Once your first installation job is complete, you will be prompted to publish your venue.
- To publish or unpublish a venue, go to Network in the Deploy app.
- Click on the relevant organization in the Organization List.
- On the Organization details screen, you will see a Venue List and a status column which indicates whether each venue is Published or Unpublished.
- Click on the venue whose status you want to change in the Venue List.
- Click Edit Venue in the top right of the screen.
- In the Venue details screen, go to the Published field and select one of the following two options:
- Live (Published) if you want to start generating analytics data for the venue
- Hidden (Unpublished) if you don't want to generate any data for the venue just yet
- Choose the Update button at the bottom of the screen.
Chargifi Cloud will begin reporting and creating statistics for the venue now.