You need to create (if you haven't already) and assign an installation company when you are creating your first organization in Deploy.
To create an installation company in the Deploy app, go either to the Network section or to the Installers section.
- Click Create an Organization or edit an existing organization by clicking the wrench icon and selecting Edit.
- Click the Installation Companies field in the organization details screen.
- In the Installation Companies pop-up, click Create a Company.
- Enter the name of the company and choose the Add button to assign that company name to your directory.
- Choose the Assign button to assign the new installation company to your organization.
- Go to Installers.
- Click Create an Installation Company.
- Enter the name and choose one of the following buttons:
- Add Another if you need to create a directory of installation companies for your customers
- Create if you are creating only one installation company for now
- You are directed to the details screen of the newly created installation company where you can begin to add user accounts (email addresses) for individuals who will be performing the installation process and will require access to the job and Spots.
- You can begin adding installation managers and installers.