Before using the Chargifi platform a user account must be created by your administrator. There are six account roles available, accounts can have multiple roles:
- Administrator - Administrators have full control over their Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment. Admins have access to the Deploy App, Monitor App, and Analyse App. They can create and edit organisations, venues, zones, surfaces and spots, create installation companies and assign installers, schedule and approve jobs, manage user accounts, monitor live installations, and analyse usage data.
- Organisation Manager - Organisation Managers only have access to the Analyse App. For each organisation they are assigned, they have access to all usage data and statistics for all venues under that organisation.
- Venue Manager - Venue Managers only have access to the Analyse App. They only have access to data for specific venues that are assigned to them.
- Installation Manager - Installation Managers are members of an Installation Company, created by an MSP. Installation Managers have access to the Install App on the web, and the mobile Chargifi Installer apps (covered in a separate guide). In addition to performing installations with the Installer app, Installation Managers can see and manage all details of pending and active installations via the Install web app. They can create installers within their installation company and assign jobs to them.
- Installer - Installers are members of an Installation Company, created by an MSP or an Installation Manager. Installers only have access to the Mobile Installer App, and cannot use any of the web apps.
- Developer - Developers have access to the Develop App where they can learn about the Chargifi SDKs and API. They can download sample code and learn how to integrate wireless charging functionality into their own mobile and web applications.